• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Dan Wesson CBob, Henry Big Boy, CMT, Stag

inkballedtarget

Hey Guys,
Well its summer time, and I have been doing some spring cleaning… It is time some of this stuff has found a new home. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I kept the photos to a minimum as to not blow up the site, if you would like more photos of something specific, shoot me a PM and I would be glad to send them to you.

I tried to be fair on the prices, if something looks amiss, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking,
Calvin

1. Dan Wesson CBOB .45 cal. I bought this gun from a guy NIB, after the purchase I have shot 120 rounds through it to break it in and function test. Since then it has been in the safe. It now needs a new home!

Here are the specs.
Round top slide with fixed 3 dot tritium night sights · Forged, one piece match grade barrel and bushing. · Ed Brown Bobtail mainspring housing · 20 LPI checkered front strap · Hand polished flat surfaces with contrasting bead blasted rounds · Beveled magwell · All sharp edges dehorned by hand · Lowered and flared ejection port · Ed Brown memory groove grip safety · Ed Brown slide stop · Tactical, extended thumb safety · Commander style match hammer · Match grade sear · Aluminum trigger with stainless bow · Extended serrated magazine catch · Diamond checkered grips

The cbob comes with a crossbreed supertuck, 2 mags, and a leather holster, plus the case and paperwork as it did from the factory.

$1400 shipped to your FFL

2. NIB Henry Big Boy 44 Mag

Leave Action .44 Mag/44 Special, 10 Rounds, Length 38 ½", 20" Octagonal Barrel with 1:38 Rh rate of twist, 8.68 Lbs, Straight grip American walnut stock,

$680 Shipped to your FFL

3. NIB CMT Tactical Billet Upper Lower Combo Limited Run in Desert Bronze

PUR-1 UPPER PRECISION MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
GEN2 UHP-15 LOWER CNC MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
TYPE III CLASS II ANODIZED
WIRE EDM MAG-WELL PROFILE IN LOWER
.154" DIAMETER TRIGGER & HAMMER PIN HOLES IN LOWER
UPPER TENSIONING SCREW IN LOWER
MULTI CAL MARKED LOWER
INTEGRALLY MACHINED TRIGGER GUARD
REINFORCED BUFFER TUBE AREA ON LOWER
UPPER TENSIONING SCREW IN LOWER
FLARED MAGWELL ON LOWER
BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW & ALLEN WRENCH SUPPLIED FOR LOWER
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURES DEFECTS
UPUR-1 IS COMPATIBLE WITH "TACTICAL LINK" BATTERY ASSIST LEVER
"DESERT BRONZE" Desert Bronze has a unique multi tone color like the desert floor.

$470 Shipped to your FFL

4. Stag Lower, Magpul PRS Stock, DPMS Trigger Kit.

$415 Shipped to your FFL