• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Custom 7 Rem Mag and accessories

sjc929

I am putting my custom built 7RM rifle up for sale. Here are the specs on it:

-Stiller Tac300 action with 20 moa rail

-27" 1-8.25" twist barrel (I think it's a Krieger) threaded 5/8-24. Throated for Berger 180 Hybrids. It is a straight taper to .940" at the muzzle. About 550 rounds through it, but the first 100 were very mild fire forming loads.

-custom radial muzzle break and thread protector

-Jewell trigger (I think it is an HVR model). Breaks at about 12-18 oz, I don't have a trigger scale to check.

-Accurate Mag 5rd mag

-Manners Midnight Blue T4A stock, 2 sling swivels, Atlas bipod rail

The scope mounted on the rifle is also for sale.

-Steiner M5Xi 5-25x56 MSR reticle mounted in TPS rings

Also have the following accessories for sale with the rifle.

-Lucas bore guide

-Hornady modified case

-Redding neck sizing die, Forster FL sizing die, Forster Ultra Micrometer seating die

-100 pieces of fired brass, 25 unfired (all same lot number Norma brass)

-88 Hornady 162gr AMAX, 200 Berger 180 Hybrid bullets

I was getting 2965 fps with the 180 Hybrids, at about 1/2 to 3/4 moa average. I never did much load development for it, and I was never very comfortable shooting the rifle because the stock wasn't the best fit for me, and I didn't shoot it much. This is easily a 1/3 to 1/2 moa gun, I just didn't shoot it often enough to be a 1/4 to 1/3 moa shooter behind it. I have had it for 2 years and only put about 550 rounds through it. Looking to build a custom 22 trainer rifle, so I'm selling this. Have some load data I can share with buyer.

This link will take you to an album of pictures of the rifle
https://m.imgur.com/a/Y7sX0

I will sell the entire package with everything listed above for $5700, or will split the scope off the package and sell the rifle with all listed accessories for $3800, and the scope and rings for $2200. I do have the box the scope came in. As far as shipping costs, I will split the shipping 50/50 with the buyer.

As far as trades, I would consider trades for a post 2014 AIAX pale brown chassis for a Remington 700 short action, a Tubb T7T heavy weight trigger, a March 3-24x52 FML-T1, a 22 rimfire barrel blank, or a Remington 40X single shot 22LR (would take a complete rifle, a barreled action, or just an action). Looking to get one of RAVAGE88's 40X repeater rifles built, so if by some off chance you have one and want to work out a trade, let me know.

Contact me either through PM here, or send me an email at [email protected]. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. If you want a specific picture of something, just let me know and I can email or text them to you. Also, if you have any questions about the rifle, just ask and I will do my best to answer them for you. If you are near Lexington, Ky, we can work out a FTF deal. Thanks for looking.

Willing to split the package up in the following way:
-rifle/bore guide $3350
-scope/rings $2100
-dies $75
-brass $75
-bullets $100
-package $5600
Motivated to sell, really want to start building my 40X, make me an offer. If I end having to split this up beyond rifle with accessories and scope with rings, shipping will be on buyer.

Rifle/bore guide $3200
Scope/rings $1950
Dies $60
Brass $50
Bullets $75
Package $5000+actual shipping
$5000 is my bottom dollar on the package, so it won't include shipping charges.

Sold Pending Funds. Still have everything except the rifle. Gonna split the rest up to sell.