• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Choate tactical stock for savage SA DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter2678

Up for sale.. New, Choate tactical stock for Savage short action DBM, fits 4.4 inch action screws (OH)

Stock is less than 2 months old. Selling because I got a HS precision to takes its place that fits me better. Stock is super stout and solid. Full length aluminum bedding V style block runs from the back of the action to the front of the forend. Fully floated barrel channel with ample of clearance for even for 1 inch barrles. Full length groove underneath gives you infinite adjustment for mounting your preferred bipod. Side swivel studs also. This would be an easy, economical, stronger, & more stable shooting upgrade to those of you who currently shoot a Tupperware laden savage. It will be worlds better for getting you that much desired consistency and accuracy.
I painted the stock shortly after getting it with 2 even base coats of Krylon fusion camo tan and the rest with fusion brown and OD green for a extremely durable non glossy finish.

$ 185 shipped TYD.

Paypal gift or USPS MO is preferred for immediate shipping once received.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1528.jpg
    IMG_1528.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nope didn't come like that when I bought it either..you supply it off your own gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.