• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Carsten's "Puddler" Duck Boat

sandbar782

Attention Duck Hunters: I have a Carsten's Puddler duck boat thats been hanging in my basement for sale. Specifications are length: 10', depth: 10", weight: 80 lbs. Photos available at: Puddler - Carstens Industries. Boat is exactly as pictured.

When I bought it, I bought all the options: Layout Blind, Shell holder, Gun Rack, and Layout Seat and headrest ($385 in options). None of this equipment has ever seen water and has been stored inside since I bought it new 10 years ago. Group I hunt with had several of these boats and a few sneak boxes as well, so when it came in I hung it up and didn't need it, but didn't want to sell it, until now.

Boat goes $640 new on Carsten's site. Since shipping was extremely expensive, this would be a local pick-up only, or I'll drop it off within an hour from 08722 for a fee. Asking $750 for everything.

If you'd like to see it, let me know and we'll arrange a date/time.

Duck season is almost here. Get a brand new duck boat with all the options at a great price.

$725.

Wonder if I should post this in the duck hunting section.... Not sure the rules but would those that might be interested to be able to see it.

I have interest, but am in NC. Fortunatey I am right off I-95, so if you are headed south, contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Roger