• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Brand New Nightforce NXS 5.5-22 x 50 w/ NP-R1

camaroguy

For sale a brand new Nightforce 5.5-22 x 50 with NP-R1 illuminated reticle, non ZS/HS. This scope comes with an NF sunshade and NF scope covers along with all the manuals and a blank warranty card. Made the mistake of buying the scope before the rifle. This is an absolutely amazing scope I already have another one mounted on another rig. $1490 with free shipping takes it. I know I'm a new member, but I have lots of positive feedback over on AR15.com and calguns.net would be more then happy to provide all that info for any potential buyers. Please contact me at: [email protected]
9c53669b33c5247a330735aa0d6c577a0f4bc705.jpg

Last edited:
how much you selling it for. Im in the market for a new long range scope and was hoping to keep it under 1000 but am willing to go over for a brand new relitively cheap nightforce

1200, are you kidding? Used ones don't even sell that low. List price is $1630. I'm selling for $1490 and the scope is brand new. Also please make offers in private and not via the ad.