• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Brand New Bell and Carlson Rem 700 M40 Long Action HB Stock & Bottom Metal

Up for sale is a brand new take off Bell and Carlson M40 stock that was taken off of my Remington 700 Long Range. It fits Remington factory varmint contour barrels of similar diameter. This has never been used or taken out into the field. It features an aluminum bedding block from the tip the the grip. It is black in color with grey spider webbing.

Price is $250 shipped via USPS with DC. Payment with a PayPal 'gift' or USPS MO is accepted.

xcdp.jpg

mqa2.jpg

vkno.jpg

Next is the bottom metal from the same stock and rifle. Will fit any Remington 700 long action BDL stock. Brand new.

Price is $50 shipped via USPS with DC. Payment with a PayPal 'gift' or USPS MO is accepted.

2z5l.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered a 700 long range and I see your already taking one apart..whats wrong with it ? Do I need to be aware of something ?

Well You sly devil!!let me know how she shoots befor I get mine on the bench..won't be till spring..she will just sit in the safe till then.

Recent Posts