• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts awsome full custom 28 nosler

Brianc74

My buddy wants to sell his new rifle. He is selling to fund a new business adventure. I gave me w write up on the build. In stead of typing everything out. His write up on the build sheet will be the 1st picture. He is asking $5000 plus shipping OBO. This rifle is bad ***!. He has shot 11 rounds for the Proof Research barrel breakin. The last 4 shots of 11 are the target he provided. Will have a few pics in the next few responses.

Brian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 10
Rifle was built by Mr. Allen of BULISTICS in Caldwell ID. The dude does some freaking AWSOME, LR RIFLE builds. His rifle shoot little bitty groups. Feel free to PM me your info for more pics or to talk about the rifle.

Almost forgot. Weight of the rifle without the scope is 7lbs 8oz

Brian

at that price yes it will be.. what am i missing? why so much? pretty much any custom builder will a great rep. sells them brand new for less than that..

Well with the price of the scope, action, barrel and stock... And you have to figure in what it cost the builder to make.. They're not cheap.