• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts awsome full custom 28 nosler

I know some people think $500 is just to much for a hunting rifle. And some people think $150,000.0 for a hunting rifle is money well spent. But to scrap on someone's for sale add, because you feel $5000 is just to much, or more than you are willing to pay, is pretty crappy. Here is the cost breakdown.
Titanium action complete with nitrited bolt and scope rail ($1595)
Proof Research barrel ($830)
McMillan Game Warden adjustable with edge fill ($814)
HS Precision bottom metal 2nd gen ($315)
Romney 510 ($151)
Barrels Muzzle break ($44 )
Equals ($3749) in parts shipped
The labor for barrel install and time barrel ($300)
Thread for muzzle breaks and time brake with contouing to barrel diameter ($225)
Pillar bed with Devcon steel bed full length action to the stock, open Maxwell for HS bottom metal and free float barrel ($275)
Have gunsmith season barrel and test for1/2 group at 100 yards with factory ammo. Including one box of factor Nosler ammo ($400)
Equals ($1200)
So that is what it cost for this rifle ($4949) and a 11 month wait from start to finish.
So if you want it at cost $4949 plus shipping
For a 1/2 shooter with factory ammo and some of the best lightweight components out there.
If you feel this is a crappy setup. Keep it to your self or PM me.

Brian

Brian, I don't think they intended anything negative by the comments other than "if I pay retail..I will get what I want, not what someone else wanted" It's a nice setup, but the fact of matter is your buddy will need to understand he is going to take a hit, be it a few bucks or a few hundred bucks. Wish him (you) the best, it is a sweet stick!!

WOW!!!
Titanium receiver! With top of the line parts, and shoots like that with factory ammo!!!
Nice rifle Brian! Looks and sounds like a steal!!!

The weight is 7.5lbs. Very light for this type of configuration. Remember, this weight is with HS Precision detachable magazine system, McMillan stock with adjustable comb.

If someone was to remove the HS setup and put a Rem 700 BDL setup. That would drop the weight to below 7bs. The HS setup weighs 10oz.

Brian