• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS 7mm valkyrie side charging upper 24" hbar with xtras

MPNCC

I have a 7mm valkyrie side charging upper with about 100rds rounds through it for sale. 24 inch 1-9 threaded barrel with MBM lil beast brake, Gibbz side charging upper, SLR Sentry 8 adjustable gas block and 15 inch key-mod hand guard. Whidden micrometer dies, roughly 100 pieces of brass, one notched mag and some speer 160gr deep curl bullets are included. Very accurate rifle with little recoil and the ballistics of a 7mm-08 in an ar15 platform. Scope and mount not included
Just under $1400 to build

$800 shipped OBO
Or trade for moa reticle glass
Will sell barrel, bolt, dies, brass and some deep curls for $450. Or trade out to a brand new standard A2 upper and bcg for $650

Re: WTS 7mm valkyrie side charging upper 24" hbar with xtras *dropped*

Let's go $750

Alright
204, spr or a short grendel upper. 243, 25-06 or 7mm bolt guns. Savage actions. Or...

Great mid weight sub moa setup. Shoots 140gr-160gr right with the 7-08 in a far more compact casing. I might have some 110 gr tnt bullets left also that I will send to the buyer. They make a great varmint/coyote round.

I have a 7mm valkyrie side charging upper with about 100rds rounds through it for sale. 7MM VALKYRIE AR - Home

24" stainless ceracoated x-caliber 1-9 threaded barrel

MBM lil beast brake

Gibbz side charging upper

SLR Sentry 8 adjustable gas block

15 inch key-mod hand guard

Whidden micrometer dies

roughly 100 pieces of brass

one notched mag

100 speer 160gr deep curl bullets are included

Very accurate rifle, sub moa with 140-160gr bullets. Very light recoil and the ballistics of a 7mm-08 but it fits an ar15 platform. Scope and mount not included
Just under $1400 to build

$750 shipped
Or trade for moa reticle glass, 243, 25-06 rifles, savage actions, quality uppers.

Will sell barrel bolt dies and brass for $450
Would also reconfigure to a brand new forged a2 upper for $600 if interested.