• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS 300 RUM

remingtonman_25_06

Am trying to sell this for a friend.

Remington 700 BDL stainless/synthetic 300 RUM. Scope is a leupold vx3, 3.5-10x40 with boone and crocket reticle. I'm not sure what it has for base and rings. Will get that info ASAP, and also try to get pics of the rifle.

Asking price is $900

Base and rings are Leupold. SHould get a couple pics tonight.

Would make a good packing LR rifle. Scope alone is $550-600
Rifles been shot very very litle, guarantee under 100 rds.

$900 OBO

VSSF

I'm not to sure if he wants to seperate the package. I didn't even ask him when I talked to him. I haven't talked to him a whole lot. Just briefly at the little short stop store. Hes a farmer and planting tomatoes right now and working 12+ hour days. Kinda hard to get a hold of him. I'll call him later tonight and ask him if he'll split the package. I should also be able to get the pics up and running tongiht as well. Thanks for your interest.

Alright guys, talked to my buddy tonight and got a litle more info out of him for you guys. Here it is.

Its a rem 700 SPS, stainless/synthetic. 2 piece leupold base w/rings. Leupold vx3 3.5-10x40 with Boone & Crocket reticle.

Its been shot under 40 rounds. Its basically in brand new condition. I could not find a scratch on it.

$850 + shipping

44gues4.jpg

2ag7ziq.jpg

VSSF

Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner. I musta been blind not to see your post, but thats what musta happened.

To be honest, I dont know how much for just the rifle. I did not ask him. I can give him a call tomorrow if youd like and see what he says for splitting up the package.

Thanks for your interest.