• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts 300 rum sendero

asr1

WTS 300 Rum built for long range on Remington sendero used to be 7mm Rem Mag older sendero no J lock.
Have the action trued, 32' Krieger 1/10 twist contour # 17hvy varmint,126 round down the tube, reamer was custom made by Dave Kiff at Pacific Tool and Gauge will send copy of print for reference, 0.345" David Tube recoil lug, all in free floated and bedded original sendero stock, trigger 2.0#, gun weight 12 ILB less scope and rings.
she loves the 240gr SMK, H1000 and Fed 215 Gold Medal speed a bout 2975 no pressure so you can develop faster loads, but she shoot anything made by sierra like 180gr GMK, 220gr SMK very accurately like bench rest rifle, and I think she will shoot Hornady and Nosler too, send pm with your e mail address and I will send pictures of rifle, targets and data info.
Comes with
Redding die set les shell holder
450 240gr smk one lot
140 once fired Rem brass from different rifle
50 new never fired Rem
Few twice fired Rem
Asking $1800.00 or offer plus shipping to your FFL dealer or FF in Colorado

NO break and pictures on the way let me know if you have more question

Its great long range rifle the action is blue printed bolt logs etc

Price drop

will take $1750.00 excellent long rang rifle

Slverado i tried to send pictures but the email you have not working do you have another one

Its kind of hard to read but its ryan_flies82 then you can fill the rest in as you cant see that when you put the whole thing in.

If anybody interested in the rifle only i will take offers, i have someone will take the brass and the bullets.