• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts 25 wssm brass.

hazer

you guys know how hard it is to find this brass. i found 70 pieces in original win. boxes. win. nickel brass. 185'00 shipped.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! This is horse crap. Lol maybe I should start selling all mine if there are idiots out their willing to pay absolute idiot prices.

Cmon now u don't think for a second that's wrong to charge that much for 70 pieces of brass. That was 33 per 50!!!!

there is one member here trying to sell 25wssm brass for $3 each..... He tried to get one of the other members after the guy bought a rifle in 25wssm for his pops only to find out this brass hasn't been made in over a year. I'd let some of my 25wssm brass go but then I'd be in a bind on brass I don't think I'll ever see again. Time to get case forming dies for this one while they still make them... btw, I bought my cases a few years ago when the brass (new) was moving at less than $.50 each....

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! i guess some people know how hard this brass is to find. they aren't making it anymore. i guess my price wasn't that high.