• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: (2) Weatherby Mark V- Ultra lightweight 270 win and Fibermark 243 win

WL205

Both of these are USA made.

1) Used- Weatherby Mark V Ultra-Lightweight in 270 win. Has some hunting wear, light scratches on barrel and a few on the stock. The bolt knob shows some light wear, the floor plate has several scratches to the finish. I have only fired 9 rounds thru it (sighting in). Total round count is unknown. Leupold 1" rings/bases (appear to be Mediums) included, scope is not.

Asking $1225 shipped

2) Used- Weatherby Mark V Fibermark in 243 win. Has a small spot of wear on bolt knob, a couple light scratches on the floor plate, and a small wear spot on muzzle. I put less than 20 rds thru it (sighting in), total round count is unknown. Leupold 1" rings/bases (appear to be Low) included, scope is not.

Asking $850 shipped

I apologize for the poor pictures, I dont do the photobucket thing. I can email or text better pictures upon request.

Thanks

Attachments

• light1.jpg
    light1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
  • light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
  • fiber1.jpg
    fiber1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
  • fiber2.jpg
    fiber2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
offers?...would be interested in a trade for a Kimber Montana in 30-06 (2016-threaded) or maybe a MT Ascent

Recent Posts