• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB vectronix terrapin

I offer you mine but you don't have enough $$

so what youre saying - these things are that good eh?

I just bought an AI axmc338 ... and shooting at 500m is relatively easy with these ...1000m+ ... well an accurate easy to use lrf is the ticket.

What I'm saying is it doesn't do you any good to have a gun that shoots over 1000 yards accurately if you don't know the range. Stop trying to find a deal and buy one before they are gone. Vectronix has stopped selling to the public. If you spent 8K on a rifle what's 3 to 4 K for a range finder?

What I'm saying is it doesn't do you any good to have a gun that shoots over 1000 yards accurately if you don't know the range. Stop trying to find a deal and buy one before they are gone. Vectronix has stopped selling to the public. If you spent 8K on a rifle what's 3 to 4 K for a range finder?

i don't recall ever attempting to find a "deal" .. and pretty sure i mentioned a quality LRF is required for 1000yard shots. Let me be sure ... yep ..i just looked two posts up and... whatcha know.

Afford is a relative term btw- its probably safe to assume someone buying ax338's is likely to be able to afford range finders. Thats like saying you probably couldn't afford the SUV i drive. I'm not gonna stroke someones ego over a range finder - sorry.

I simply said id buy a 10c if the price was right if I couldn't find a terrapin.

FYI - Vectronix is rumored to re-release terrapins sometime in 2016 according to one of their main retailers (one that apparently sold over 900 of them according to their own people). Rumor or not thats what i was told.

Vectronix hasn't stopped selling to the public ..they only stopped with the terrapin btw.

I did find one and have committed to purchasing it ..so thanks for your input.

Lastly, I hardly doubt anyone willing to invest 12000+ dollars into a rifle platform is into nickel and diming someone a few hundred dollars on a LRF - thats kind of a short sided assumption on your part and even a little insulting to say the least. Perhaps you should give some thought to what you're typing?

Recent Posts