• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Varmint .243

Pgoodman

Looking for a varmint .243. Rem 700 action, Jewel trigger, H S precision walking varminter stock, heavy barrel. Something along those lines.

P/M SENT AND WELOME THEIRS SOME GREAT GUYS ON THIS SITEgun)

Pm sent on this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 15
New 243 AI
can be had with either of these stocks
$2500 plus shipping

I have a savage 243ai. 25" Benchmark barrel Kevin Rayhill thumb hole stock. Smithed by Kevin Rayhill 2 years old some nicks on the stock but excellent condition. $1500 or bo. Text me at 315-573-5078 for pictures

I have a Sako 85 Varmint in 243 that I am going to part with soon if you are interested. I know its not a rem 700 you posted but its a sweet rig and the trigger is the best I've used. It functions regular and goes off about 2.5 pounds and can be set which makes it about 8 ounces. If interested pm me and i'll get you pics and more info.

Do you have a price range in mind? I wouldn't expect you could come up with the exact rifle you described when shopping used.

Not that I want to sell it, but I have a Remington 700 VLS that shoots well with nothing but a bedding job and some trigger lightening. I know the barrel handles as light as 70 grains and should work on anything higher except 105s. You could always do trigger, stock, and barrel changes on it. Although, for a budget rifle the laminated stock aint bad. I believe Remington is currently producing them.