• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Rem 700 Varmint 243

wayoutinmo

I am in search of a 700 SPS Varmint or VLS in 243. I really just need the barreled action and bottom metal since I have a great stock to put it in. Let me know if you have one you would sell.

Thanks,
Mike

I am in search of a 700 SPS Varmint or VLS in 243. I really just need the barreled action and bottom metal since I have a great stock to put it in. Let me know if you have one you would sell.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
I have a VLS in 243. According to most, it's ability to shoot 105's and 107's is a rarity. It will easily shoot .30 groups with either and does well down to the 85's/87's. I have worked up many loads to find what this gun really likes and I think I have perfected a few.

Within the past 6 months I have had a muzzle brake added. Can't remember the make/model right now, but it looks like a howitzer suppressor. It is amazing. I also had one put on a 700 SPS 270 WSM. I shoot the 270 with one hand and it barely breaks my wrist. I put the butt against my forehead and shoot it without any problem.

Back to the 243. It has a 10X40 X50 $200 scope on it. If you are interested in talking about a price shoot me an email and we'll haggle for a while.

Lee

Thanks,
Mike

Sorry Mike, I just sold the gun and scope and 3000 loaded rounds of 85's 105's and 107s.. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Lee