• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB US Optis or S&B with Horus Reticle

dig

Wanted higher magnification US Optics or Schmidt Bender. Mil/Mil configuration with a Horus reticle. Good shape and not painted please. Let me know what you have.

Thank you.

Looking for something in the 20-25 rang. If price is right will look lower. Let me know.

I have a 4-16 s&b I am going to trade this week if i don't sell it soon. I am asking 2400 plus shipping. This is a great price. Not sure if it suites your needs
Thanks
T

Todd, PM me the details on your S&B with bottom line. Thanks.

For around 1350.00 you can get a new Horus Falcon 5-20x50. I have a Hawk 4-12x50, Raptor 4-16x50, and a Falcon....love them all, and they're steel 30mm tubes!

Agree, great scopes until they break, which they will, then zero warranty or service.

Agree, great scopes until they break, which they will, then zero warranty or service.

Horus does have a one year warranty. However, over the last couple of years I've known of numerous occasions where customers have bought a Horus private line scope and even after a year or so of owning it and the optic unfortunately going down, they (Horus) have always tried to replace or upgrade the customer for free to make sure the customer is well taken care of.

Horus stands strong behind their private line of scopes and feels that other customers shouldn't pay for someone else's warranty, if Horus did offer an extended warranty the price on their optics would most likely increase in price.

I feel that at the price point that Horus sells theirs scopes at and what I get out on my Horus scope it's worth dealing with the 1 year warranty knowing that they 'Horus" will still take care of their customers as best they can.

Dig, if you have a Horus scope, and are having an issue, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Brian at Horus, and he will do what he can to make it right.

Scott