• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB tikka in 6.5x55 or .260 rem

Tkeslar

Apparently these are impossible to find now. If you have one available, let me know. I'm looking for a hunting rifle for my wife and daughter. Thanks!

Thanks for the encouragement! Haha. Did you get the classic .270 or the wsm? Ive been really wanting a 6.5 but that 270 short mag has been looking pretty interesting to me here lately too. I guess I just have the rifle itch and found an excuse to get one

Hi,I do have a Tikka T3 blue in 6.5x55 with wood stock This is new but was displayed at the show only.Got this on trade but change plan cause I can't hunt this year due to health condition.I added weaver mount but will come with original rings box/paper no scratch whatsoever I'm asking $650 + shipping to yuor FFL.Here's the picture.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi,I do have a Tikka T3 blue in 6.5x55 with wood stock This is new but was displayed at the show only.Got this on trade but change plan cause I can't hunt this year due to health condition.I added weaver mount but will come with original rings box/paper no scratch whatsoever I'm asking $650 + shipping to yuor FFL.Here's the picture.

After I replied to your posting,so many guys has viewed and emailed me on the rifle.I had place the ad on other and local sites.What I did was first come first serve basis #1 on line deserves the attention.I got 3 replies from this site and really like the trade offer but I have to keep my priorities to the 1st person in line.I hope did not break the site rules so the moderator won't KMB (kick my behind)KMO (kick me out)for placing the reply.My apology in case I did this.
Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought I had found THE rifle! I pm'd him at 4am this morning cuz he posted that after I went to sleep last night. Guess some one beat me to it! The search continues!

I wish it was that simple my friend! I called eurooptic yesterday and although it's advertised on their site as being in stock, they only order them in left handed models, which I don't understand at all...they even show the 260 Remington to be available this month some time....in left handed models. Beats me

And I appreciate it! I'll take all the help I can get! Thanks for lookin

bump for sucky deal. My opinion is if someone posts a picture on an ad which is looking to buy that item... your first priority is the the person with the ad. You responded as quick as you could and the person chose to take some other offer. i'm not trying to bash because I can see both ways. Just a bummer

Believe me, I was more than a little bummed when I found out it was sold. It was exactly what I wanted. I guess it was listed on other sites. I pm'd him 3.5 hours after he posted the pictures, but it was already spoken for. He did say that if the deal with this guy falls through its mine, but why would it fall through? It's a heck of a deal....

Anybody know if Tikka is still sold up in Canada in the 6.5x55? I so wish Tikka would sell either the .260 or 6.5x55 in the US! I ended up with the .270, not the .270WSM in the T3 Lite for my daughter, and to keep things simple, I traded guns for a Howa 1500 in .270 for myself. It's good - daughter loves her Tikka, and I like the Howa just fine, and both like the Barnes VorTex TSX 130gr real well.
And FWIW, posting the pics and not giving you a chance to reply was just plain rude...good luck finding your dream gun.