• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB tikka in 6.5x55 or .260 rem

The rifle was place on other sites before my reply here and there was a lot of replies offering to buy this even offered me more than what I ask for and had declined it.To be fair,what I did was first come first serve basis.How would you feel if you were the first dibbs and sell the rifle to next person.To me it's not the money it's the principle.(Maybe you would if you here higher offer)NOT ME.IF YOU THINK I'M UNREASONABLE, THINK AGAIN BEFORE YOU SAY I'M RUDE.

Anybody know if Tikka is still sold up in Canada in the 6.5x55? I so wish Tikka would sell either the .260 or 6.5x55 in the US! I ended up with the .270, not the .270WSM in the T3 Lite for my daughter, and to keep things simple, I traded guns for a Howa 1500 in .270 for myself. It's good - daughter loves her Tikka, and I like the Howa just fine, and both like the Barnes VorTex TSX 130gr real well.
And FWIW, posting the pics and not giving you a chance to reply was just plain rude...good luck finding your dream gun.