• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Swarovski ATS 65 HD, 20-60

JohnnieB

We have a couple hunting trips planned for the fall where we'll likely need a high quality spotter. I've used the Swaro in the past and have always liked the piece. Let me know if you have one to part with.

Thanks!

Good luck in your search. But don't just settle on the ATS. From what I can tell on this ole interweb, the ATX series is the best thing since sliced bread. It's been ranked the best spotting scope system by birding, hunting and digiscoping reviewers every year since it came out in 2012. It comes with a price, but if you're already in the Swaro price ranges I figured I could point this one out. Look for used objective and ocular pieces sold separately. BHphoto has a nice used department. Best thing is you could buy half now and half later, or the ocular and 65mm objective now, then as time and money permit acquire an additional 85 or 95mm objective.

Stick with the ats or sts in hd and you will be fine. The atx series is heavy and most of us will never see much difference for the many extra hundreds.

Don't rule out Leica 62mm in your search, especially APO. Fabulous glass in the $1200 range.