• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB stock for tikka t3 lite (aftermarket)

Springer340

Looking for an aftermarket stock for my newly acquired Tikka T3 lite .243. Love the rifle, hate the plastic stock. Shoots great but looks like S@$t. Nothing too pricey.... under $400.... new or used.

Much Obliged,

check out Red Hawk rifles. They have Bell and Carlson stocks for Tikkas at the best price..

Thanks Ultra..... I am checking into the Red Hawk site; Anyone know anything about Helmick arms and their Tikka offerings?

I bought a Helmick for a custom build i did for my dad. I had them leave the recoil lugout though because we smashed a remington style lug in there instead. The stock is great though.

Red Hawk got the sale...... Zero communication from Helmick..... Read on another that several got burned......????? :(

Another Tikka site said a few ordered and payment was accepted but nothing ever shipped nor any communication. I emailed three days in a rowwith no response........ Too bad cause the stocks look sweet! I went with the Tan with Black webbing.... Hoping it will look good with the stainless......??? :)

Recent Posts