• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3 Stock - aftermarket

Mram10us

I just built a 300wsm on a tikka t3 this weekend and have been using the oem stock. Would like to see what is out there for a light hunting stock or maybe some kind of light chassis. Nothing over $400 please. The wife is watching .....

Eat PB&J sandwiches for few more months and save up for Manners, McMillan, Iota or KRG Bravo. Used ones pop up in the classifieds once in a while
There's GSR Berserk for sale at 24HRcampfire for great price

Last edited:
I just built a 300wsm on a tikka t3 this weekend and have been using the oem stock. Would like to see what is out there for a light hunting stock or maybe some kind of light chassis. Nothing over $400 please. The wife is watching .....
I have a wildcat composites stock I could part with. I'll get you some pics if interested. It's RH, pillars installed, bedded, floated, decelerator pad. It weighs in around 20-21oz. Same geometry as factory stock.

I have a wildcat composites stock I could part with. I'll get you some pics if interested. It's RH, pillars installed, bedded, floated, decelerator pad. It weighs in around 20-21oz. Same geometry as factory stock.
Please pm some pics if you don't mind. Thx