• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Sendero SFII

adam32

Hey guys, a friend is looking for a Sendero SFII in either .300 WM or 7mm RM...he works for PGE so he has cash money and is ready to buy... gun)

Adam

I have a Sendero in like new condition in 300 ultra if he is interested.

I have one I bought in October, barely shot. .300RUM with a 6.5-20x50 Zeiss Conquest. I have a few pictures if interested.

If he works for pge are you in oregon? There is a new 7mm in an eastern oregon shop for $1050 send me a pm if interested

Hey guys, don't want to butt in and take someones chance at a sale, but I am also looking for a Rem 700 sendero sfII in 300 rum. If you don't sell it give me a chance. Thanks.

Gee GameHAWKER, I didn't know I had to achieve a level to meet your standards before requesting information about buying a rifle on this forum.
Maybe I should start out a little more humble.

Is there someone out there that has a "Chipmunk 22" they can sell me?

Please, not too expensive because according to the seasoned Gamehawker, I'm going to have to work my way up to purchase a hard to find weapon. And from the weapons he has listed under his post, I know he is a competent rifleman.

Geeez, no wonder the Democrates have so much fun with gun owners, did you listen to yourself Gamehawker? I am a newbie to this forum and if it is made up of any more people like you I will be a gonnee from this forum.

Sorry for this post, but I am just looking for a good LR setup not a fight.

Well said! With this this meaningless post i believe I'm at 5 posts now, so i guess I'm moving up in lr forum world!

Well! This is my 1st post on here. WONDER WHY? Not sure where to give advise or inquire about a purchase with out stepping on toes....