• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Ruger .44 Mag Carbine.

Dougelasss

Looking to buy the Ruger 44 magnum carbine. Looking for good-excellent condition, with or without optics.
My dad and I had 2 of these in the 80's. I sold them like a dummy in 98'.

Looking to buy the Ruger 44 magnum carbine. Looking for good-excellent condition, with or without optics.
What is your price range. Buddy has a couple. At least he did a couple months ago. One excellent and another in decent shape.

What is your price range. Buddy has a couple. At least he did a couple months ago. One excellent and another in decent shape.
I would say $600-$1000, if I am all wet on those prices and can be shown comps going for more I can adjust. But about a year or 2 ago I saw a few going for this price range.

If your not set on the lil semi auto, Ruger made the 44 in their 96/44 lever gun as well, and their shooters. When they came out I bought one of each.... 17hmr,22lr,22mag,and the 44mag, tack drivers....all of um!!

If your not set on the lil semi auto, Ruger made the 44 in their 96/44 lever gun as well, and their shooters. When they came out I bought one of each.... 17hmr,22lr,22mag,and the 44mag, tack drivers....all of um!!
Yea, I saw the 44 they had, I think it was a bolt gun in stainless with a synthetic camo stock and it was plenty sexy, almost bought it. It may have been the lever gun, don't remember. Well, if guys want too much for the semi autos, then its lever action all the way.

Spoke to buddy last night and he sold one and is keeping the other, beat up one is his truck gun. Sorry if I got any ones hopes up.....His ranch is only 38 miles north of the border and he wanted enough knock down power if you know what i mean.
Idk how to private message here either. 🤷🏻 612-22nine-86nine nine.
Click on avatar and click start conversation. but will text ltr today for better explanation. Dont feel bad, i had to ask also.......