• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Ruger #1

Rugerdiggs

Got an itch for a ruger #1 in 30 cal or less, please pm me what you have, thanks

I do love me a ruger #1. might have to add another to my collection soon. send us some photos of what ya get!

There is a 270, 6mm PPC, 22-250 with Canjar trigger, 6mm Rem with Kepplinger trigger, 223, 223 with painted stock, 220 Swift and last a 22-454 smithed by Wayne Baker... not sure I want to sell that one
The 22 Hornet is sold

Pm me if any interest, bonus points for a FTF deal.

What is the third one down on the right?

Also, this picture nearly made me trip and fall on my face. Wow that's a sexy wall 'O' guns

Now is the time to get one. With the model being discontinued, most retailers are selling them NIB for less than $1,000.

Now is the time to get one. With the model being discontinued, most retailers are selling them NIB for less than $1,000.

Need to accumulate the funds. I have two in college and a wedding coming as well:)

I just bought on in 6.5 Creedmoor with unbelievable wood !!! Like all of you I have wanted one for ever. The gun shoots very good .75. These are Winchester factory loads too. I haven't started developing a load yet just breaking in the barrel.

Ah but she just sits in the safe now. So, If I decide to sell it I will PM you. I'm telling you the wood is close to Exhibition grade (IMO)

and the saga continues, I found a Sako 85 Bavarian Carbine, NIB, 6.6X55 with the same grade of wood, so I bought it, scoped it, shot it, .75moa or less, she sits in the safe next to my #1.

I'm toying with selling both to fund another custom. I will post them for sale if I need to.

Moderators, if my post here is against the rules, please remove it. I wasn't sure, just started rambling.:)

Recent Posts