• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Rifle for youth/wife

My wife is considering selling her browning safari bar (Belgian) 30-06, it has been cut down to fit her small stature of 5'2, only reason is she suffered a stroke and has lost her right arm function and now looking for something left handed, if interested let me know I can send more details.

thanks everyone. I am still weighing my options. I should have made note in the original post that my wife already owns a semi-custom savage which she loves and that this rifle will simply act as a backup. She bumped the scope on her current rifle really messing it up and it blew the rest of her hunting week so we are now wising up and getting her a second rifle. This is the reason for it not needing to be super high end or critically accurate.

another option for any rifle is to buy a Boyds laminate and cut it down. I did this for my boys and have no regrets. they will custom LOP but not short enough so I had to cut it down.