• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 300 Ultramag Brass

I have a bunch of once fired remington brass for anyone interested And a decent amount of once fired barnes head stamped brass. I'll have to count how much I have but I'd assume around 200 remington and 40 or so barnes

Please contact Andrew at 570 660 0974 phone or text . He will buy your brass

I have 31 new Remington and can throw in some once fired to make it an even 40 or 50 total for $1 each plus postage if anybody needs them.

I'll take the brass 570 660 0974 is best way to contact me

My 50 are sold but I'll keep an eye out for some more.

I have enough 300 RUM brass but two friends are looking. As most here have done, been looking all over the net. Finally decided to call Remington. The guy I talked to checked and said no we don't have any being sold as a component. We are using all we make for loaded ammo. There it is. They can make more money selling ammo so we are left out.

Cheapest Rem ammo I could find costs $37 per box. It is cheaper than Nosler brass but not a deal by any means.

I can find nosler all day. And it works great. Remington brass is on the downswing big time in quality

Kasey

I have a mole on the inside of the Remington plant that lets me know when .300 RUM brass is being made and loaded. I will post up next time I am made aware some is even made.

I have 80 noslers opened up for the 338, some fired once, twice and three times. All are in good shape, I annealed before each reload. I'll sell them for $80 you pay shipping.