• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Manners EH1 Rem 700 SA

clintsrv

As title states, looking for that stock with:

BDL inlet
Sporter or varmint barrel channel
Any color
Rem700
Short action
Right hand preferred

Please PM what you got. Thanks to all.

I have some instock. I am only letting them go if I build a complete rifle off them though. I have stillers and Kelbly tacticals instock along with bottom metal, barrels, brakes, triggers etc. I also have a couple long actions eh1's instock for the same purpose. Those move pretty quick for my 28 noslers I'm building though. Done over 30 28noslers so far this year alone. Have had numerous groups in the .0's and .1s moa wise from customers 28's this year.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com
563-586-2000

Check bullets.com

They have had one everytime I've looked. Goodluck

No problem. Build times are 3 months tops once I get all the parts in. Most of the time its 8 weeks or so. I work 15+ hours a day and only answer the phone from 3-6 so I get a ton of work done, lol.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
http://www.piercisionrifles.com
563-586-2000

Yes sirs.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Everywhere I look is out of stock.
One will show up I'm sure.

I have a bunch that will be coming instock in roughly 4-6 weeks for whoever wants them. I don't have to build the complete rifle for someone to have it. I have 700 inlet short and long action stocks with bdl and m5 bottom metal inlets. They are all #5 contours but can be easily opened up. 630 shipped. The M5 inlet is for the new Curtis custom bottom metal with 3 round flush mags. The bdl inlets come with pillars installed. They are all black forest camo. Easy to paint a different color if a guy wants something different.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com