• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB- Lowlight scope

Zmgsvt

Looking for a scope for a bean field rifle. Preferably 56mm and lighted reticle but will consider others. Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, etc.

Responded on 24 hr., but here it is also. I have a Leupold 3.5x10x56 illuminated reticle, non-firedot. PM if interested.

Look for a Meopta Optika 6 3-18x56 probably the best bang for your buck in lowlight optics and very clear European glass and Sportsman's recently had them on clearance for $279 for the standard duplex half year ago and just over a year ago $399 for the MRAD1 FFP RD with Illumination. Maybe someone who bought them on sale at these previous sale prices can make you an excellent offer for their used Meoptas. They're about at the same level of glass as the Leupold VX5 HD and a little better compared to the Vortex Razor LHTs.

I have a like new Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50 Tactical scope with 30mm tube that should fit the bill if interested.

Trijicon TR22-1, 2.5-10x56, std crosshair, amber dot.
500 bucks plus shipping

Looking for a scope for a bean field rifle. Preferably 56mm and lighted reticle but will consider others. Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, etc.
If you're interested? I have this scope; it's made for low light hunting.
1705747354749.png

Still looking for a 56mm Magnus, z6i, or z8i. May consider 5-25x52 z5i

If going for lowlight the x5i has a terrible fov, it has great glass and is overall a great optic other than the bad fov. The Z8 and Magnus both have a 24 degree eyepiece, as does the v8 Zeiss stuff.

Recent Posts