• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Federal Match Primers

fergy

I have been searching for a number of weeks and have had no success. Does anyone have a place where there is Federal Gold Medal Match large rifle and large rifle magnum primers on hand? Am willing to pay has mat fees etc. A PM would probably be the best way for communicating.

Thanks ahead of time..

Attachments

• fed_gm210m_1.jpg
    fed_gm210m_1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
  • fed_gm215m_1.jpg
    fed_gm215m_1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland, Ohio has them in stock. Not sure if they ship or not (have to call them).....

I tend to use www.gunbot.net ammo for my supplies. There are a number of FLRM primers listed on site (as of this morning...)

Cabelas had them but not 'in store', you have to have them shipped.

Hope that helps.

I called down to Fur and Feathers and they have none, Cabela's only has the Large Rifle Match and they weren't sure when they might have the Large Rifle.
Thanks anyways

I haven't seen the federal large rifle magnum primers in 6 months plus.

How many of each will get you by. I also have some 205m that I have extra of also. Thanks

I also have some 205's but not of the others. I would like to get 1,000 of each if I could. I have gotten some replies from other members, the problem seems to be the shipping...

I just got off the phone with UPS. What they said was they need to be shipped from a person or place where they are trained in handling Hazardous Materials and that a private person cannot ship them. The only way to ship them legally is to know a place that ships primers like Cabela's or midway etc. So if I can drive to you all would be fine but if shipping is involved there are some hoops to jump through. I live in Wisconsin just north of Milwaukee, not sure if that helps in anyway.
Bill

Hi I wish I could help you out but the shipping sounds like a big deal. Plus I don't have that many to spare. Thanks

I have been searching for a number of weeks and have had no success. Does anyone have a place where there is Federal Gold Medal Match large rifle and large rifle magnum primers on hand? Am willing to pay has mat fees etc. A PM would probably be the best way for communicating.

Thanks ahead of time..

PM sent

I also have some 205's but not of the others. I would like to get 1,000 of each if I could. I have gotten some replies from other members, the problem seems to be the shipping...

I just got off the phone with UPS. What they said was they need to be shipped from a person or place where they are trained in handling Hazardous Materials and that a private person cannot ship them. The only way to ship them legally is to know a place that ships primers like Cabela's or midway etc. So if I can drive to you all would be fine but if shipping is involved there are some hoops to jump through. I live in Wisconsin just north of Milwaukee, not sure if that helps in anyway.
Bill

Send a PM to Len (site owner). he's north of Milwaukee and I bet he has some either at home or at his store..... it's [email protected] btw.

Interestingly, while I don't live near Fin Feather and Fur, one of my hunt buds does and he dropped by the Ashland store yesterday and picked me up a carton so they were there....

Nice to have friends all over sometimes....:)

Thanks ahead of time..

I am very fortunate to have them. I know it's not what you want to hear but have you tried developing loads with primers you can get locally?

For instance, Remington's 9 1/2M was my last choice of primers in a long time except for my .300 WSM this year; to my surprise, it out performed my go to CCI250 as well as 215M, and WLRM ... so I bought a couple of bricks for future use. :D

I have several thousand on back order through cabelas for $27 a 1000. They are expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.

I also signed up at Cabea's but they don't have the 215M (magnum Primers) they only show the 210M (Large Rifle).