• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Dummy cartridges for collection. LR Factory, proprietary, & wildcat

Lee in Texas

Looking for all kinds of long range rounds: STWs, Allen Magnums, Dakota, RUM, CheyTac, any .50 BMG wildcats, etc. Also looking for .22 CHeetah and 6.5 Leopard.

Prefer dummy rounds. Less hassle in shipping. Less worry about a large collection of live rounds.

Thanks. Lee

Hmmm good question. A fair price. I would expect to get a worn out case for something that is expensive and has a lot of prep in it. No one wants to spend 5 bucks on a case and put an hour of work in it, just to turn around and sell it.

So...whatcha got?

Hmmm good question. A fair price. I would expect to get a worn out case for something that is expensive and has a lot of prep in it. No one wants to spend 5 bucks on a case and put an hour of work in it, just to turn around and sell it.

So...whatcha got?

375 Allen Magnum with a 377 grain Cutting Edge Bull let inserted.

My memory was foggy, so I had to look that one up. What a beast. I'd love to have one. let me know what you want, either here or in a private message.

Thanks. Lee