• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB custom 243

ROGER FOSTER

I would like to buy a custom 243, 26 inch barrel with brake, jewel tigger, Mcwhorter would be my frist choice. The price point for me would be $3000 to $3500. This rifle is for my wife.

Thanks

Roger,
Have 243 Win, a Darrell Holland rifle, used a Rem. 700 action,has a Jewell trigger(around 4 ozs. can check to be sure), it has a heavy barrel with muzzle brake, no sling swivels. This rifle was made up for me to take varmint hunting from a stationary position. never went hunting with it and only shot off bench maybe 250 rounds. The twist is set up for around the 70 gr. bullet wt. range. forgot what the twist rate is.Decided to sell with hopes of getting more into 22 rimfire bench shooting. Currently the rifle is at a local gun store for sale. if interested i can have gun shop owner take pictures and coordinate transaction. i do not have capacity to take pictures and post anyway.
$1900.00

Thanks

Wayne Cline
NC

If you handload, I've got a 243 AI that would fit the bill perfectly. It will shoot 243 Win no problem, but I've never tested for accuracy with standard ammo.

Remington 700 SA stainless
Hart fluted 28" barrel #4 contour, 8 twist
Jewell
McMillan Remington Hunter swirl Dark Gray/Light Gray
Sub .5 MOA with several loads

Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested. If not, no worries.
Best of Luck!