SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Break for 300 win mag sendero

Gatorpoint

I have a first generation Sendero chambered in 300 win mag and looking for a break to put on it. Let me know what ya have. Thanks
Paul

Dgd6mm

Well I've had this brake and that brake and they have all performed as well as I believe they should. With that being said, with the reading I have done, I would try a JE Custom brake, he seems to have it figured out for the ultimate performance of one. It also seems there are many satisfied customers on this site.

redandwhite72

JE Customs brakes works great. I have one on my 280ai. I think I'm going to try Home Page for my next one for a 338wm. He said he will sell the brake and install it for $100. He only installs on bare barrels, no actions. I'd like to get another one from JE I just can't afford his brake and the install right now.

North Idaho Hunter

LRH Sponsor
Check out Defensive Edge, they sell their brake's for $80. They will ship them to you, ive had great luck with them. You can pick a 3 or 4 port.

lgordee

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts