• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Break for 300 win mag sendero

Gatorpoint

I have a first generation Sendero chambered in 300 win mag and looking for a break to put on it. Let me know what ya have. Thanks
Paul

Well I've had this brake and that brake and they have all performed as well as I believe they should. With that being said, with the reading I have done, I would try a JE Custom brake, he seems to have it figured out for the ultimate performance of one. It also seems there are many satisfied customers on this site.

JE Customs brakes works great. I have one on my 280ai. I think I'm going to try Home Page for my next one for a 338wm. He said he will sell the brake and install it for $100. He only installs on bare barrels, no actions. I'd like to get another one from JE I just can't afford his brake and the install right now.

Check out Defensive Edge, they sell their brake's for $80. They will ship them to you, ive had great luck with them. You can pick a 3 or 4 port.