• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB a 1000 yard BR stock...

W

*WyoWhisper*

NO wood.. color is important but not very...pink is defintly outta the question

I have a Rem SA rifle I want to give a whirl in a BR stock for possible future competitions and some LR varminting...

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

Rick

Check out the McMillen MBR. (Tooley Design)
It is the "most used" at the present time.

Hoovers is a good one also.

Later
DC

If you don't get any suitable offers, I've bought a couple of stocks off the "Internet Specials" portion of the McMillan website. My last Tooley MBR was $300 fully inlet w/ decelerator pad. If they have what you want, the prices are pretty reasonable.

-Rick

DC and SB...

many thanks.. I saw the Tooley sesign and like it...
I read that is isn't legal for some sorta competition.. which one???

Ric

The MBR (Tooley design) is legal (from all reports I have) in the IBS, NBRSA and Williamsport rules.

Where did you read this at?

Later
DC

I think it was on the McMillan site, could be wrong....

"The MBR is not legal for standard I.B.S. and NBRSA Benchrest."
I'm new at the competition thing.../?

"The MBR is not legal for standard I.B.S. and NBRSA Benchrest."

I think that's for the 1-200 yard, or point-blank as some like to call it, Benchrest(?).

Switchbarrel is correct. The Tooley MBR comments on the McMillan website pertain to short range BR rules only. Short range classes have a special taper rule for the heel of the stock that aren't in any 1000yd rules from all 3 sanctioning bodies like Darryl pointed out. The Tooley MBR has a 5/8" taper on the heel that doesn't meet the short range rules.

Good luck! Myself, Dave Tooley and another shooting friend will be in Byers, CO the last weekend in Sept at the Colorao Rifle Club for the NBRSA 1000yd National Championship match. It's a 3 day match (Fri, Sat, and Sun).
Don't know how far away you are from Byers, but come on over and check out the equipment to give you a better idea of what it is by hands-on inspection.

Steve