• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7mm rem mag brass and 180 gr bergers

Punisher

I am looking for 7mm 180 grain bergers as well as new or lightly used 7mm rem mag brass. Even if you only have a few left.

I want to shoot a match next month and I can't find enough to shoot in the match.

Picked up the brass. Still looking for hopefully 100 berger 180 gr hunting VLD's for this 7mm. I am interested in partial boxes as well.

I've got a box of 100 180gr target vlds I'll sell you. They shoot the same as the hunting and should work for your match pm me if your interested

Thanks Timnterra, I'm still new to the long range game and I just finished my rifle last week. I'm just scared to switch until I feel like I know my equipment better. I will be hunting antelope and deer with this rig later this year. I'm hoping to be really proficient out to 1000 with this thing. But I'm sure not getting the trigger time I want! Lol!

I also have close to 100 .223 brass to trade if anybody is interested. I can check, but I'm pretty sure it's all the same head stamp.

I also have close to 100 .223 brass to trade if anybody is interested. I can check, but I'm pretty sure it's all the same head stamp.

I also have 500, 100 grain Speer soft points in 6mm/.243 diameter and 400 150 gain Speer soft point .30 cal bullets for possible trade.

I've got a box of 100 180gr target vlds I'll sell you. They shoot the same as the hunting and should work for your match pm me if your interested

I can confirm what he is saying here. I have a 7mm mag and a 7mm RUM (two different barrel manufacturers) ..... the target VLDs and the hunting VLD hit EXACTLY the same out to 1000 yds.....that is as far as I shoot regularly.

I think you would be safe trying the targets if you can't find the hunters.
But you are right in not wanting to use the "targets" for hunting ...
just trying to help