• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 6.5x55 Barrel For Savage Rifle

wbm

Looking for a 6.5x55, small shank barrel for a Savage rifle. PM me if you have something.

The Eabco web store does not reflect "live" stock status. Call first to find out if they really have it. There have been horror stories on the web regarding both delays and quality issues with Eabco barrels for the TC rifles, so I would exercise caution.

Done-N-Done that. You are right! Guess I'll wait till I find something else. Thanks!

The 2 best choices are to look under savage barrels at Midway and Brownells.

Also give Jim at NSS a call (phone number is listed on the web site) http://northlandshooterssupply.com/

I know that Shilen has had production issues with 6.5mm barrels this year. I have been waiting since before spring for my 6.5x284. Last year getting one would not have been an issue, usually not more than a 6 week wait. But as we know, lead times for anything decent in 2013 have been setting new records.

You can also talk to Fred at 4D Reamer Rentals. They do Savage prefits, and have good customer service as well. He did my 22-6mm (224 TTH) for me, and I've been very happy with it.

Good luck,

Brian

Also check gunshack they carry er shaw and mcgowen pre fits. They have a mcgowen pre fit now