• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 35 Whelen

jrg_80

Wanting to add a 35 Whelen bolt gun to the mix. If you've got one your willing to let go of or have a lead one please let me know. Thanks

jrg

There is a nice Remington BDL on Guns International for$699.
Randy

I saw that as well. It's at a Cabelas store and I have exchanged a few email with them but the guy that I've had the pleasure of being in contact with doesn't seem to be to motivated past the point of "if you want it then you have to come and get it"...... So at that I'll just let that dog lay.

jrg

I've seen a few of that cal. around but they don't let grass grow under themselves before they leave the gun shop. I've got a ruger in whelen I've had for a year and she's a heck of a pipe. Sorry, though, I'm not selling her. I'll keep the eyes open for ya though.

If your still looking I have a limited run Ruger Hawkeye all weather in good shape I might sell.

I have one I built years back, in a M98, I may get rid of it as never seem to use it, I used it for bear once and 80 yards it pounded it.