• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .338 300gr Bergers

BigDaddy0381

Dose anyone have any 300gr begers in.338 they are not going to use. If you do shot me a PM I need a few box's of them.
Thanks

Last edited:
I got a couple boxes last week from HSM in Stevensville, MT.
They have a website and they will ship anywhere. Good place for components and loaded ammo.

Thanks for the info. I looked and they don't show a 300gr .338 berger on there site. I'll send an email.

I was in the store with a list, and they filled the order including 2boxes of 300gr Bergers. They have a large inventory of Berger bullets and other stuff you can't believe. They are not well equipped for retail but they try. HSM is an ammo manufacturing company with contracts all over the world so retail sales are just a side line to them. I grew up in that area and have known the owners for decades.
Just good old boys who haven't changed much except they drive nicer pickups and take neat vacations now. Phone: (406)777-2106 and explain to Rachel at ext 102 that you really want to find some of those bullets. Wouldn't hurt if you had a few other things to order too. Their prices have always been very good and the stuff they have in bulk is super good pricing. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I'll give he a call. I need atleast 500 .338 and a few for other items. I'll see what I can have worked out and keep you posted.