• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300WM or 308 tactical bolt rifle.

lucky_lefty

I am interested in getting a bolt action rifle to comple the collection. I like the remington 700 or a savage. my spending limit is around 600-750. I want to get into long distant shooting and I am not interested in 50 cal .338 is on the level.

I have a sps tactical .308 with a super sniper 20x42 on top mounted with leupold 30mm rings. 200 down the tube . asking $800. for the combo, but will seperate if wanted. $525 for the rifle,and $270 for the scope ,rings, and bases. if you buy the combo I will throw in the bipod. I can send pics of gun as well as targets.

jim, is it 800 shipped? either way I am definatly interested in the rifle can you send me pics?

I don't know how much shipping would be but if its not to much I can split it with you. I will send you pics when I get off work today . What is your e-mail? heres mine [email protected]

I'm not sure if you have found what you are looking for yet, but I have a Savage 116 in 300 Win Mag. It's the stainless/synthetic version with the standard sporter barrel and detachable magazine. It's in good shape with a few extras I'd throw in.
Let me know if you are interested. I can provide more details and photos.

Trevor
[email protected]

How about a 308 Reminton 700 with Mcmillan Stock pillar and steel bedded?

guns020.jpg

guns015.jpg

guns019.jpg