• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 30-30 Brass not so long range hunting

hogheadv2

Really looking to get at least 100+ to 300 or so low mileage 30-30 Brass. Head stamps are not to important at all.
** Adding a Reloader to the world. My mother plans to gift her Pre 64 Winchester to my oldest Nephew. Grandma got it the same year as his mother (1960) . I have a old Rockchucker, scales, etc. figured to get him rolling his own. Besides saving a few dollars it gives a person great satisfaction, from shooting bullets he loaded.
~ The story really didn't matter to most of you, but some of you I think get joy from passing on the knowledge and craft of hand loading. Thanks for and Brass or comments Tom. [email protected] 989-916-5972. Feel free to leave VM.

I have some 30-30 brass most once fired and polished @ $0.15 each. Shipping not included, Small Flat Rate box for $5.80

Glad that young people are interested in shooting, hunting, reloading and safety from someone they look up to.

Thanks,

John

989-224-3565