• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Nosler 30 cal 210gr Long Range Accubonds

I'm looking for the same bullet, I talked to Nosler last week and they told me the next run on the 210's will be in about a week or so. They are running the 190's now

I'm looking for the same bullet, I talked to Nosler last week and they told me the next run on the 210's will be in about a week or so. They are running the 190's now
I know these are new bullets, but have you been able to get any and shoot any yet? I was wondering if they were as good as adverised.

I know these are new bullets, but have you been able to get any and shoot any yet? I was wondering if they were as good as adverised.

I managed to get about 50 bullets six months ago and do some testing for groups, velocity, and ES. That results were exceptional with .25MOA or better at 200 yards, 2900FPS with an ES of less than 8FPS. That's better than my Berger 210 loads. I'm interested to do further testing at long range and if tht pans out, try them on game this coming season. My results with the 210 Bergers on medium sized game has been just OK with some shots drilling through with little evidence of expansion.

I managed to get about 50 bullets six months ago and do some testing for groups, velocity, and ES. That results were exceptional with .25MOA or better at 200 yards, 2900FPS with an ES of less than 8FPS. That's better than my Berger 210 loads. I'm interested to do further testing at long range and if tht pans out, try them on game this coming season. My results with the 210 Bergers on medium sized game has been just OK with some shots drilling through with little evidence of expansion.
Sounds promising,

Yes this is very true I'm not very happy with the 230 as far as bullet failure I'm an outfitter in oregon and the rate of bullets failure is better then 75 % the accuracy is outstanding that I love but having to make to many track down shots clients kill 45 + animals every year so I went back to the 180 Accubonds luckily we recovered all animals with little bullet expansion or very little penetration destroying the muscle tissue, I had a friend get the 190 lr Accubonds and we could not get them to shoot at all ten different loads but he's got a sendaro that is very finaque, we also got 500 loaded 7 ultra rounds with long range Accubonds and those wouldn't shoot also we chronygraphed them and they where all over the place in speeds as much as 250 fps difference not consistent at all I pulled some bullets to see if I could get a group and I seen that nosler is using a ball powder.

That the exact same load I was thinking about starting out with! Can't do much right now but gather the components, I'm waiting on my rifle from Red Hawk to be completed. I ran some QuickLoad calculations and settled on those same components, I've got everything except the bullets. Waiting on Nosler to run another batch.

Looking for at least 100 Nosler LRAB, 210gr. Buy outright or will swap for 210 Berger Hunting VLD's.

Still looking. Getting a little desperate as I'm sure others are as well.They were supposed to be back in production a month ago but I have been able to get any. Would also trade 140 Berger hunting VLD's. any help appreciated.