• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 264 win mag, 6.5 wsm, or similar rifle

goblism

Looking to buy a mule deer gun and want to stick with 6.5/264 caliber due to having swage dies in this size. I already own a 260 rem so I want something that has more power than a 6.5x284 and not overly heavy as this will be a dedicated hunting gun.

Looking primarily for a factory gun like sako, Rem 700, win 70, savage, etc. Open to others as well as customs but not looking to spend too much. Gun would need to have lower round count due to short life of these barrels.

I have quite a few guns/scopes/swage dies I could offer as trade or willing to buy outright.

I have pre 64 model 70 win 264 feather weight 1250.00 if interested please call 541 290 3949

I have a rem 264 cdl fluted that is semi-customized - bc alaskan tan w/black web, timney, talley lw, bedded. 13 rounds fired. I work in the twin cities area so you could take a look at it if you wanted.

I have a .264 win barreled action. It's a blued Remington 700 action that has been trued with a fluted 25 1/2" #4 Benchmark barrel and a 4 port muzzle brake. It's been test fired only. It's just the action, bolt, and trigger. It doesn't have a mag box, bottom metal or a follower. I have too many projects and just need to get rid of some. Let me know if your interested.

BTonking has been posting a Greyull Precision 264. It might be more than you are looking to spend, but ammo and a load recipe are worth something. It's been on the market a while, so you might be able to negotiate. Last I knew Winchester had a few offerings in 264. Anything in a 6.5 saum is going to be priced fairly high. There had been a GA Precision 6.5 wsm on gunbroker for a long time.

Sir, I have a 6.5 WSM built on a Winchester post 64 action. Shot very little. Has a heavy spotter weight barrel. Bedded in a Winchester factory lam stock. Has less than 100 rounds on it. Email
Me if you want more info. [email protected]

I found a killer deal on a nice 270 wsm. I am still interested in finding a nice 6.5 cal but it isn't nearly as pressing of an issue. Let me know what you have.

A guy I know has a NIB Win Model 70 Featherweight in 264 Win Mag. $900 or something like that.