• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 1917 Enfield sporter action.

Lee in Texas

With the ears removed properly. Want to build a sporter rifle without cutting up an original action.

Will consider complete rifle, but can't be too expensive, since I plan to take it apart and start over.

Thank you. Lee

Gotcha covered. Back end is smooth, already mounted with Weaver K3 pre-1960 scope. Very little shooting done. Has a pretty nice stock on it already with cup style sling swivels. Looks to have had a side-mount scope setup in the past. I've put less than a box of rounds through it. Got it from an estate 2 years ago. Looks to have seen very little use by the prior owner. His grandson and I are colleagues. Used to be the elder's hunting rifle. Finish is severely worn on the barrel. Rifling is good and sharp. Winchester manufactured receiver, has barrel mounted iron sights as well. Action is great. PM me for more info/pics/etc...

I got your PM but this phone won't open it again to reply or get your e-mail address. Your offer sounds fine to me. Will get back with more info when I get home.

Thanks. Lee