• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

1917 Enfield 30-06

6.5x300

5pXxjUOl.jpg

These Enfield's are a favorite of mine and before I started my swage die business it was my intension to find and restore as many of these as I could.

My business as taken off and the time has come to part with some of these beauties and find them a new home.

I hate to see a good gun go but find I must raise funds to pay off mounting bills so here is the specs on my latest offering…..

Eddystone model 1917 Enfield in 30-06 caliber

Remington bolt.

Cock on close.

Perfect polishing and blending of every piece of metal on this beauty with perfect blueing in excellent condition, I'll have to look again but it may be absolutely scratch free on the blueing!

New aftermarket excellent Timney trigger.

Beautiful stock with custom textured grips that must be felt to appreciate, it appears to have been sand blasted as it keeps its match to the grain of the wood yet is an incredibly strong and resistant finish. The entire stock seems to have this great hard, yet beautiful finish to it.

Stock also has beautiful Rose Wood ends to stock and grip.

Stock has perfect glass bedding job entire length of stock with a perfect fit to action and floated barrel.

Stock does have a few minor rub marks, I would not call them scratches as they do not penetrate the outer finish of the wood yet if look closely they can be found. Makes for an excellent hunting gun, good looks yet still not afraid go deep into the brush! The most noticeable ding is about the diameter of a pencil eraser and visible in one of the photos. Gun has been well cared for.

23" barrel with bright and shiny bore.

8lbs 5 oz.

I have shot this rifle and found it to be a pleasure to shoot. I functions perfectly as it should. I did not shoot for accuracy as I was testing powder coated heavy cast boolits in it for the fun of it. I have no doubt she will shoot jacketed bullets with no issues and be ready for this year's upcoming hunting season!

Price offered at

$989.00 + $50 S&H

I own and operate BTSniper custom swage dies, feel free to look me up and rest assured you can buy with confidence.

I can accept all forms of payment to include check, money order, paypal or credit card.

Thanks for looking

Brian Thurner

[email protected]

BTSNIPER llc.
541-436-4095

JQTPUpJl.jpg

M4oBNdDl.jpg

e3ttRnol.jpg

FbbahAml.jpg

d4UX1YUl.jpg

KqhzeZYl.jpg