• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 1917 enfield by RCBS

6.5x300

FHSTNOYl.jpg

Here is a truly unique and one of a kind 1917 Enfield I have to offer to the lucky buyer! Start with an already great Remington model Enfield then have the greats of back in the day from RCBS customize it for you. You get an exceptional shooting and handling 300WM!

When I purchased this rifle the seller posted pics of the very good groups he was shooting from this fine rifle. I don't think I still have these pics but I do recall all bullets holes where touching at 100 yrds! I have not fired this rifle yet but I have no doubts or hesitations as to its function and ability. If buyer requests me to actually fire this rifle before purchase that is a possibility.

With how good the groups looked and how impressed I was with this gun in hand it is one that I intended on keeping for myself. But as I have too many and it is time to raise funds to pay off mounting bills.

Here is the specs of this great gun….

Remington model 1917 Enfield in 300wm caliber

24.5" barrel with excellent bore, bright and shiny rifling

8lbs. 7oz.

Cock on open conversion with speed lock.

Custom trigger.

Great fitting and feeling stock with minimal signs of ware. Recoil pad is old and worn out. I intend to replace it with a new one.

Blueing shows some scratches but nothing extreme. Certainly nothing that will take away from the beauty and function of this great gun.

Blot face is perfect, pair it with the good looking bore of the barrel it is no wonder it is a good shooter.

Price offered at

$1089 + $50 S&H (add $100 if you want recoil pad replaced with custom fit pachmayr decelerator recoil pad)

Own this great piece of history, an amazing firearm with the power and accuracy of the 300 WM knowing that it was made possible by some of the greats back in the day at RCBS!

I have brass available too should buyer be in need, please let me know if there are any questions or need for more pictures.

I own and operate BTSniper custom swage dies, feel free to look me up and rest assured you can buy with confidence.

I can accept all forms of payment to include check, money order, paypal or credit card.

Thanks for looking

Brian Thurner

[email protected]

BTSNIPER llc.
541-436-4095

RKR8sfUl.jpg

oPSoKvIl.jpg

mIsQMJjl.jpg

HB8e1rvl.jpg

P3RaT4Al.jpg

kS3Hm6dl.jpg

aM703uxl.jpg