• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 10MM SEMI HUNTING PISTOL PLEASE NO GLOCKS

I have a Sig P220 Legion like new. I put exactly 24 rds through it and then put it in the safe, it was $1600 before tax/shipping, i would sell it for $1400 if youre interested. Its the SAO model with 5" barrel.

I have a 6 inch Fusion Arms Pro-series. This is a very nice gun I have handgun hunted with it and is very accurate. I now am in my late 60's and having eye issues. I think my days of handgun hunting are over. If interested PM me

The real answer here is a 6+ inch revolver in 357 or 44 mag. For whitetail, 357 is enough to go out to 75-100 yards depending on the ammo selection. The new python is an absolute accuracy beast for the money and they make a 6 inch.

I have a Glock 40 and a 6" Springfield TRP Operator, neither for sale, but I recently acquired a Rock Island Tactical that I am thoroughly impressed with. It has the heavy barrel, adjustable sights and adjustable trigger. For a budget 1911, it is extremely accurate. If you were going to use it strictly for hunting and not put thousands of rounds down range, I don't think you could go wrong one of these.