• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 10mm pistol

Win.308Stealth

Looking into getting another 10mm pistol. It will be my son's Alaska gun. He goes up there to commercial fish and likes to hike and fish on the Alaska Peninsula on the days they are on anchor. Couple of years ago, he was walking the beach and a brown bear stood up, son says he ran like hell (I'm glad the bear wasn't hungry or had cubs close by).
Let me know what some of you guys have that are willing to part, before I buy new.

I've got a few and was thinking of thinning the herd a bit. Glock 20 (Gen4); customized Dan Wesson Razorback (5" 1911, two-tone like the 6" Bruin, upgraded sights); and a Nighthawk GRP (5" 1911).

Look into a 460 Rowland conversion.
1911 or glock 21 loaded with underwood hard cast. Great bear medicine

I have a kimber custom target II.

Until I spent a few hundred bucks on it to have the feed ramp polished, rails slicked, trigger job, etc, it would only feed 1-3 rounds before jamming. With 4 different ammo types. (Quality ammo)

Not something I woulda trusted my life to. Still will not feed 200gr hardcast "bear loads"

I'm sure some 1911s are much better. I'd carry a Glock. And I hate plastic guns.

Yep, this will be definitely insurance for bear country. I have a Glock G40, runs everything through it like it's supposed to. Leaning towards a G20.
Found one. Thanks for the offers gentlemen.