Woooo Hoooo - Woofs

That one hanging has an abnormally short tail.

Looks like I'll stick w/the 195s even for woofs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey, if ya make a rug out of them, do they shed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dang it Dick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You beat me to it with the pic of Bulletsmiths black woof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I had lost mine inside this infernal hunk of a compooter I have and had to ask Richard to send me another .

Oh well , maybe next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now see there Roy , thats what woofs look like so dont you be shooting somebodys german shepard
001_medium-smiley-081.gif

The best recipe I have involving woofs was related to me by an ancient indian ( don't know what tribe ) in south west Colorado .

Hunt wolves till you find one feeding on a fresh killed elk , preferably a calf . Then track wolf till it beds down . Wait 3 hours , shoot wolf .

Then open its stomach and eat the elk . Nice and tender and just the right temperature .

jimm,

I guess you've not heard of "Pickled Woof Lips" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Also, all sphincters of all wild animals are good when dipped in seasoned corn meal batter and deep fat fried in bear grease. Flavorful and chewie. Some kinda good, yeah!!

The only bad thing is that it takes a bunch of them thus PDs have moved to the top of the source list.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, all sphincters of all wild animals are good when dipped in seasoned corn meal batter and deep fat fried in bear grease. Flavorful and chewie. Some kinda good, yeah!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that also known as "potted meat" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mountainsheep,
NO NO....potted also has the tungue, lips and everything leftover they couldnt get anyone to eat if they knew where it came from!

Use your imagination!

[ QUOTE ]
NO NO....potted also has the tungue, lips and everything leftover they couldnt get anyone to eat if they knew where it came from!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly, They leave out the beaks and sex organs, trust me I've made tons of the nasty stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris

Now Roy,

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats just plain gross /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.