Women trying to trap us…🤣

Calvin45

1696379972357.png

I just read this quickly and thought you had to use a guitar case to smuggle in a 6mm rifle🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Seems like something you'd see in an old gangster movie…like the Italians with sub machine guns in a violin case blowing up a wedding or a funeral.

BUT….the real act of smuggling for me if I wanted vengeance upon someone would be to invite them hunting…and smuggle a guitar in my rifle case!!!!! Then they'd have to listen to THAT around the campfire (I cannot play the guitar, as a relevant point). Oh the horror! 🤣🤣🤣

Possibly not the brightest move in a camp full of armed guys😂😂😂
I come from a long line of non-musical people. I'm not tone deaf and can carry a tune at least….my father, God bless him, can not.

I recall when I was a boy there was an "incident" in which my mother couldn't figure out what "that horrible sound" was at first, then told dad he needed to put our old dog out of her misery because she was obviously suffering terribly based on the noises she was making. The dog was fine. Sleeping as usual.

Dad sheepishly admitted he had been singing in the shower. It was so dreadful my mother mistook it for a dog moaning and howling in the pains of death 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Metric, Just had to be Canadien humor...
Oh I know "y'all" have metric stuff down in the USA too. You guys invented the 6.5 creedmoor after all! 😝. That's how we know it's legit🤣.

In all seriousness though, I've known both American and Canadian mechanics/tradespeople who have had no shortage of headaches over the fact that the big manufacturers can't seem to just pick one system and stick with it consistently! And for whatever reason the 10mm socket is always missing and as an earlier post says, you got a drawer full of multiple backups for all the sizes YOU DONT NEED!

Murphys law I suppose.